Activities are open to all students beginning the week of September 15.
Lunchtime is fun and rejuvenating for most, but for some it can be boring or stressful. YOUR financial support of PTO provides students with a plethora of activities during lunch to burn off energy, spend time with friends, and participate in high-interest activities. Click here for the full line up and schedule for the 2016-2017 school year.
The list of clubs and activities offered include:
- Anime Club (1 day/week) – Mrs. Williams
- Art Club Open Studio (1 day/week) – Mrs. Kogan
- Book Club (1 day/month) – Mrs. Piombo & Mrs. Mathenia
- Chess Club (1 day/week) – Mr. Sullivan
- Dance/Cheer Club (1 day/week) – Mrs. DeAnda
- Drama Club (1 day/week) – Mr. Hairston
- Game Room (Drop-in activities – 5 days/week) – Ms. Glasser & Ms. Rabinovitsj
- Intramural Sports (Drop-in actvities – 3 days/week) – Mr. Bell
- Math Competition Team (TBD) – Contact Mr. Burmeister for more info
- Music Appreciation Club (1 day/week) – Mr. Mead
- Quiz Bowl (1 day/week) – Ms. Kayton & Mr. Vaughan
- Science Fair Club (Oct-Jan) – Mr. Espinosa & Mr. Ritter
- Service Club (1 day/every other week) – Mrs. Bozdog
- Tech Club (1 day/week) – Mr. Darmanin
Your feedback has been received.