The 2018-19 Summer Mailer is now available to all Hillview families on the Hillview Middle School website! If you did not request to go paperless, you will receive hard copies of the documents via U.S Mail in the next few days. A BIG thank you to those that opted to go Paperless! Your request saved time and money for Hillview.
To view the HV Back to School Newsletter online please click here.
For more information about Camp Hillview for 6th Graders, please click here.
See you all at the “E Komo Mai” Luau right before school August 21, 4:00-6:00pm. For more information click here.
1. Purchase your student’s ASB card and activities-related items at the new ASB online store
Check your email to find the instructions from Mr Haug on registering for an account on the ASB Online Store so you may purchase the ASB card, PE uniform and spirit wear. Parents have to register themselves and then add a student to their account with the student’s 6 digit ID number. Click here to go to school’s site for more information.
All ASB items are optional but help support Hillview’s student activities program
2. Make a financial commitment to the PTO & MPAEF
One Community. Investing Together.
3. Complete the iPad packet and select yes or no for optional iPad insurance — click here
4. Consider contributing to PTO programs
After you join the PTO, please consider a donation to the other direct-funded PTO programs — click here
5. Order hot lunches
Purchase your child’s hot lunches online with The LunchMaster — click here
7. Purchase school supplies
8. Plan your student’s commute to school
9. Earn money for our schools when you shop online – shop now at Shop.MPAEF.org
10. Volunteer your time & expertise — click here
11. Subscribe to the Hillview Newsletter — click here