Special Update – Please be sure to sign your student’s iPad AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) form.
1. Purchase your student’s ASB card and activities-related items at the new ASB online store
Check your email to find the instructions from Mr Haug on registering for an account on the ASB Online Store so you may purchase the ASB card, PE uniform and spirit wear. Parents have to register themselves and then add a student to their account with the student’s 6 digit ID number. Click here to go to school’s site for more information.
All ASB items are optional but help support Hillview’s student activities program
2. Make a financial commitment to the One Community Campaign
For the 2019-2020 school year, we’re launching the One Community Campaign (OCC), combining the annual Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and Menlo Park-Atherton Education Foundation (MPAEF) fall fundraising into one ask and simplifying your donation process. Our goal is 100% participation so please donate at whatever level is possible for you. The suggested donation is $2,000 per student – the first $250 goes to your child’s PTO and the remainder to the MPAEF.
Donate Now to the One Community Campaign (OCC) today — click here
3. Complete the iPad packet and select yes or no for optional iPad insurance — click here
4. Order hot lunches
Purchase your child’s hot lunches online with The LunchMaster — click here
6. Purchase school supplies
7. Plan your student’s commute to school
8. Earn money for our schools when you shop online – shop now at Shop.MPAEF.org
9. Volunteer your time & expertise — click here
10. Subscribe to the Hillview Newsletter — click here